Garden Design - The Design Process
The garden design process is an exciting and enjoyable journey that will provide you with a garden that not only functions but meets your own particular taste, property and lifestyle.
The initial consultation is of course complimentary and is an informal meeting giving you time to view Julia’s portfolio and to briefly discuss your project. From then she works on a commission basis moving through the various design stages before the final garden design is presented.
- Initial consultation
- Detailed client brief
- Detailed survey of the garden plot
- Two rendered concept plans to your brief
- Chosen concept plan amended to finalise the plan
- Planting plan which names every plant, quantity and sizes
- Construction detail (if necessary)
- Quote to build the finalised design
- Maintenance schedule (if necessary)